View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Now, not to rock the boat - you all know that the Divine Sound Current is different than Sat Nam, Sat Naam, the Holy Name ?

There is Divine Harmony, Music of the Spheres, Celestial Music, the Sound Current...
and then there is the the Holy Name of God, Sat Nam, Shabd, Naam or the Word-different -and yet, the same. Ha!
It might be compared to there's God the Father, yet the Holy Spirit - it's probably a needless distinction.
You have the inside of the glass, the outside of the glass - but it's still the same glass.

Then you have the Tao ---ha! :)
There is the Primordial Vibration; is that the Sound Current? Is it different than the Name of God, the Shabd Brahm?
Yes. But all the same glass! Ha!

Then you have Aum, Om - now is that trying to imitate the Word or Naam...
Or is it imitating the Sound Current as best it can?

All more for us to share about ---it's all good!
Miss Hepburn

ahhh Miss H.... Boat rocking is fine.

In my experience there is quite a range of non-physical sounds, tones and vibrations which I don't attempt to identify but simply listen to and feel them as they come to me. I have heard the wordless Om, and I consider all sounds (and indeed all forms in creation, physical and nonphysical) emanations and variations of the original creative force of pure sound.

I'd like to know how you are distinguishing between the Sound Current and the Divine Sound or Sat Nam, and what benefit you get from the distinction.

Xan