View Single Post
Old 28-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Osian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Brandon, I am fascinated. You was given a vital message and I think you got it exactly wrong.

Look at you. You are still in good health, right? Brain still functioning and everything. And yes, you should have been dead. Or worse. People who hit something very hard with their head get brain matter shot at high speed against the cranium, which in itself crumbles like toast toward the meeting object. If they are really unlucky the head bounces back so fast that the neck snaps and the person lives a long terrible life in a wheelchair, useless from the neck and down.

But you didn't die, Brandon. You are not even seriously damaged. WHY?

I will tell you why. You was going to die that day, but you was NOT supposed to. You was supposed to LIVE. So something, someone, maybe a whole host of angels , maybe the God you pray to himself, were there an instant later and did everything they could to get your clock ticking again. Can you IMAGINE how important you must be to be dragged back to life, when thousands of others die in accidents every day. Hah, if that happened to me I'd be pushing daisies by now.

So would you kindly get it right? You Brandon are not supposed to be dead no. What happened was an accident and a massive effort was done by someone to get you back. Now get on you FEET soldier, you are obviously desperately needed somewhere for something. And you will never find out where unless you start looking.

Perfect! Whitewarrior is right Brandon, take those words and get to it.