View Single Post
Old 21-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Osian

Thanks for taking a look, very interesting to read your view on it, i thought it all looked a bit "bundled" and to one side aswell, all in the east, is this why i'm drawn to Bali i wonder.

Obviously i know very little about jupiter other than it is the planet of expansion so thanks again i will look deeper into that. I do feel my mars placement is a very strong one which is pretty much what you said. I have been told by several people my mars in scorpio is blatently obvious - in a good way (i hope) Not to sure i like the sound of a severe affliction.

I agree we can heal ouselves, past lives is a mystery that is like to pull up if i can, i quite often go places and think "yes i've been here before" i feel there is so much more to life and to us as spiritual beings. Being on the physical dimension IS limiting but i feel that veil is becoming thinner. I was curious if our astrological makeup defines us how we respond throughout our lives and whether it sheds any light on our past life. So clearly from the start me looking at my 8th house in aries meant.....well nothing! I feel there is something nice going on that im just not getting, like a lesson. I don't know what but it is to do with my soul/higher self trying to tell me, its lesson after lesson after lesson......

Thanks for your time