View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
I was just curious to hear people's thoughts on the matter of whether or not this reality is inherently perfect.

It seems to me that a lot of religious or "spiritual" people that I have talked to firmly believe that this reality is imperfect, that it is not the way that it should be, and that things need to change in order for there to be some sort of harmony or resolution to "God's Plan". Most of these people believe that a majority of the population are "asleep" to Truth, and that by "waking up" the world will become a better place.

However, numerous teachings as well as my own experiences lead me to believe that this reality is perfectly patterned, and that all is as it should be. That nothing need be achieved, and that the world is already perfect. That there is already balance and harmony within that which is Absolute. That all action to make the world a better place is simply changes in a pattern that has always been and will always be complete.

Thanks for your time!
Ironically what one believes about reality is the very reality they create. Personally I've come to a place where I really cannot know anything but I can choose to create the reality I wish for for all of life.
What I believe is that what I wish for is in line with what I cannot know.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness