View Single Post
Old 24-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

In my experience there is quite a range of non-physical sounds, tones and vibrations which I don't attempt to identify but simply listen to and feel them as they come to me. I have heard the wordless Om, and I consider all sounds (and indeed all forms in creation, physical and nonphysical) emanations and variations of the original creative force of pure sound. Me, too.

I'd like to know how you are distinguishing between the Sound Current and the Divine Sound or Sat Nam, and what benefit you get from the distinction.
Xan
I'm sorry Xan, I must have missed this post of yours!

Gee, the Sat Nam or Naam or the Word compared to the wordless Om - and then let's not forget the Light!!! Kind of are all the same - like merging
into each other! (Kinda like the concept of the Trinity maybe, LOL)
The Om vibration that is the power or motor behind the breath - like a purring in the body --- merges with the Sound Current or Ringing Sound or
Music of the Spheres (as in Eric Gustafson's book "The Ringing Sound) and is also part of the Light ...go figure.

All, the best way I could describe my experience, only.
I'm no authority and anyone's experience of it all I respect and learn from.
Nice talking w/ you again Xan - I haven't bumped into you lately.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru