View Single Post
Old 27-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
Since i've never felt at home here, could this be a sign that I am ordo you just know? I can't wait to return. I know my purpose is healing, which is a God given gift I've been able to do that I love so much. And teaching. But anglel?
The Good Lord Knows I havent been one all my life!
neither have i, i have for many years felt different than humans, even going to the point of not considering myself human, now i use the phrase "human in body alone". What i believe now is that everything that happens in life is meant to lead us to our destiny. Maybe by looking at this thread you have started down a path of self discovery. I can't wait to return home as well but there is work that must be done here, that is why we are here, I believe I volunteered, to come here I don't remember why though. That is a very good purpose. i have a question for you, what do you feel inside? What does your intution tell you? who we were does not reflect on who we will become, though one may have a shadowed pass does not reflect on their gleaming future. i have read that angels have a hard time adjusting to being human, just a thought haha.

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive