View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 01:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Twin flames aren't real, it's just pathetic nonsense straight out of a Disney movie or fairytale. Whatever you do, I highly suggest not to dig into the whole TF/SM thing like so many people here and end up wasting your time by creating countless threads about failed TF relationships and causing yourself unnecessary suffering.

Well i don't know if they are real. But the chances to find my twin flame seem much higher than getting involved in a relationship with a non TF. That never worked for me.

I'm sure you know... it's not right to run away from your problems (you are trying to run away from your body and everything on earth, which is probably the biggest example of that). Face your shadows and what is bothering you. It takes courage and lots of self-work.

I encountered lots of shadows in my life and i can say i transformed all of them into love and light. I'm really a better person than before and am really glad for this process i've been through. But today I find myself without shadows but also without light. There is just an emptyness, neither good or bad.

This is exactly what i am facing i.e. loosing interest in material life and also practical work but mine is due to consistent astral projection and i feel absolutely no idea to what to do in my life due to ast projection but i am getting a voice of soul every now and then about soul nature but it is not clear to me about what to do in my life. please some one who is experienced in astral projection help me to come out of this stuck nature

I'm not experienced in astral projection, but i think you're on the right path if you loose interest in material stuff. You just have a different view on life and your existence. It's just normal to not identify with body and materialism anymore.

Might I suggest the book The Instruction by Ainslie McLeod. He explains the age of the soul and how to figure out the age of your soul.

Even though this sounds interesting, i learned that the best teacher in life can only be yourself and your own experience. Not what others say. I know it's useless to ask for answers on board like this than, but i just wanted to hear peoples opinions on that.

Go in a monastery, whether it be Buddhist, Christian or any other religion. There you will be able to live the reality not focused on material, but still living by the rules of this world. It is about decisions. You have to make them, in order to acknowledge your presence here, and acknowledge your sovereignty as a spiritual/material being.

I've been thinking about living alone in the woods or maybe go to India. A place where i can enjoy natures beauty. But much more i'd like to go to a spiritual realm, i just want answers and to see the "bigger picture". I know there must be a realm like this somewhere.

I am going to be blunt. Two things. You don't sound like a guy who have lived a spiritual life. You sound like a person who have lived a life in pursuit of his spirit. Second you don't sound like a person who meditate. You sound like a person who sits and focuses on why you want to leave your spirit.

At the end spirit matters just as much as the ego and materialism - it's meaningless. You sound like someone who identifies with spirit, which is not the highest truth one can reach.

Once you view the egoic thought-system or egoic mind/consciousness for what it is, it does not matter that you still appear as you always used to as you now know that that is not you. You are now looking from and as another dimension, a higher consciousness

I know. They say after reaching Nirvana you still do the same stuff u used to do. But you view on all things changes. I know now that everything i am and do is truly not who i really am. And that what makes this life after enlightenment so annoying, you got a glimpse of what lies behind the curtain, but you can't go there without dying.