View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Master
A place does have a certain energy. There are geographical locations that are more suited to your energy, and others that are not.

Besides that, and individual house has a vibe. Your symptoms could be physical from the environment, but everything has an energy, the house and everything in it. If you have a lot of clutter that traps energy and doesn't allow it to flow. There is something about that.

I can think of one house where the people would just not want to do anything. It kind of zapped them into lethargy.

I have a house that I used to live in that is always in my 'negative' dreams. The house had a negative vibe.

Haunted? My house is very haunted, but I think that is natural because there are 'spirits around us all the time. Some are low and they do influence your thoughts and feelings. I can feel bad energy and identify it with no problem. I get it at times and I have to process it. We all have both negative and positive energy influences..... You can blame your surroundings but you can change the energy.. Sure, you can smudge and salt but really purging things you don't need and cleaning and sprucing up. The pathways should be clear of clutter so the energy can flow. Just as you would need enough space to move around comfortably, so does the energy so it doesn't get trapped and stagnant. If that is how you feel, it is an energy thing. You can call that spirits if you want or you can call them energies.