Thread: Undergoing
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2020, 04:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Heyy,

In my life I face a lot that I just have to undergo. I am currently beginning to accept that due to my autism I can’t really overcome much of it. And that triggers something within me, a spiritual kind of feeling. A growing insight. And empathy without intuition or connection for it. It’s intense
No you dummy, you are not autism. You are awesome-ism. You simply fail to become stupid and self contradictory, like most humans often choose to be, but they are not doing that on purpose, so I wanna say don't judge them, but it is rather someone like you who teaches people like me to not be so judgemental, so I am sort of preaching to the preachers who are preaching to the choir, lol. But it serves no purpose or function, so there is no point in trying to become that "Stupid" because you cannot become a self contradiction. Simply let them be stupid in their temporary expression of lesser understanding and self contradiction, and you simply be the light of who you truely are, as someone who has awesome-ism. And you simply be the awesome-ism of who you are. And that is the greatest benefit that you can offer to the world. To simply be yourself.

So what you wanna do is to have compassion. Instead of trying to join people in their self contradiction and misunderstanding, simply let them contradict themselves and you love them unconditionally anyway. By simply being who you are. As that is the greatest benefit that you can offer them. To allow yourself to be who you truely are. And it simply comes natural to you, it is simply who you are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now. There is no autism, that difficulty is not with you, but with the people around you who are having a difficulty with their own self contradiction and misunderstanding ideas they hold on to unnecessarily in and about life, which also temporarily blocks their own ability to know that they are doing that to themselves, so it's not on purpose. Those things are not a necessary thing. They are not real, so if you try to emphasise, you are actually perpetuating their own self contradiction. So rather have compassion and allow them to simply be who they are. Because you are always being perfect, who ever you are. As all is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely joyously freely here and now. You are not in this alone. There are many who know and many who are awake and have a greater understanding of all things and they have a greater compassion like you have. The only job that you have is to simply allow yourself to be who you are. That's it. That is the greatest value that you can offer. But if you try to contradict yourself in order for someone to understand you, then nothing is accomplished. Nothing is allowed to be and become. So your allowance is back at your ability to allow all that is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now. And thus you and many like you are here and have come here to be that, as your lead by example is the greatest teacher of all teachers. To simply allow yourself to be who you truely are. Unconditionally, joyously, freely, truely, naturally, effortlessly. Because words don't teach, only life experiences teaches. And you are a leading example for all the people, of unconditional love. And you don't do it by trying anything, but simply allowing yourself to simply be all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely joyously here and now. To allow the fullness of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely here and now. That you know how to do that, as it is simply your true nature of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely and joyously and freely here and now. So who cares what other people choose. They are not denying you on purpose they simply have no way of knowing, because they are contradicting themselves. But that is always gonna simply be a temporary and unnecessary thing. So all is well. And again, you are simply awesome-ism. No need to try to be do or have anything. Simply allow yourself to be who you truely are. Evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 27-02-2020 at 05:02 AM.