View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 11:20 AM
Pathfinder

I felt like doing a little channeling. Let's get straight to it:

+++

Hello all, it is good to see you. We are aware of the negative entities in the cloud. We hope that they are not too upsetting for you, it is best to ignore them and use both sides of your cerebral consciousness in order to gain a better harmonic resonance.

The more information we gather, the closer we are to discovering the truth, that evil is old and good is eternal. Once we rid ourselves of "evil" we shall see a whole new world (don't you dare close your eyes), a whole fantastic point of view.

Somewhere up above, they are watching over us.

Look out, it's a tarantula, ignore him, he's harmless.

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words shall never harm us. Who said that? Gallileo I think (jk).

One such as I, cannot grip, cannot see the way to enhance the accumulative wisdom, the cloud condensed into a fine vaccum tube that can be inserted into the cerebral consciousness.

Laugh factory is out of use.

Manage to break through, write all things, do not be afraid of negative words, do not be afraid of sounding "crazy", it is our right to do so, to speak uninhibitedly. To not do so would be crazy.

+++

Hmm, cool, I just read through it and I think it was pretty cool. I'll give you an interpretation if you like. Actually, I'll do one now:

+++"Hello all, it is good to see you. We are aware of the negative entities in the cloud. We hope that they are not too upsetting for you, it is best to ignore them and use both sides of your cerebral consciousness in order to gain a better harmonic resonance."

Okay, so this one felt like some kind of collective type thing when I "channeled" it but it could be one voice at different points. I think the message is basic, there are negative words that come through telepathically, possibly said by negative entities, and it is best to ignore them and try and switch to your left brain.

Think of the two brain theory thing, bicameral or whatever. Left is you, the conscious mind, and the right is channeled, the unconscious mind. When you don't like the words coming through from the right side (channeled), try switching to the left side (yourself) and think about things logically rather than creatively. Hope that makes sense.

+++"The more information we gather, the closer we are to discovering the truth, that evil is old and good is eternal. Once we rid ourselves of "evil" we shall see a whole new world (don't you dare close your eyes), a whole fantastic point of view."

I like the phrase "evil is old and good is eternal", when I thought it I was picturing a timeline of human history I think, or even evolutionary history or whatever, how evil has been conquering good for so long, the predatory eating the prey and whatnot. But good is the sourced of all and once everything is good again, it shall be that way for a very long time.

+++"Somewhere up above, they are watching over us."

I took this as aliens but it could mean something different to you.

+++"Look out, it's a tarantula, ignore him, he's harmless."

Metaphorically speaking, the spider is the negative entity. Say what you will, the spider is used a lot as a representation of evil for a long time but in the end, they're mostly harmless, just like negative words.

+++"Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words shall never harm us. Who said that? Gallileo I think (jk)."

Seeing a theme? There is such a thing as channeling and you should ignore all negative words that you receive, just ignore em, don't engage in any "conversations", so to speak.

+++"One such as I, cannot grip, cannot see the way to enhance the accumulative wisdom, the cloud condensed into a fine vaccum tube that can be inserted into the cerebral consciousness."

When I said "I" I was kind of picturing myself but also anyone reading this at the same time, if that makes any sense. None of us will truly understand what channeling is. The rest is just some visual imagery that sounds kinda cool.

+++"Laugh factory is out of use."

No idea what this means, honestly, I take it as a negative entity. If something doesn't make sense, I consider it negative or just not meant to be understood and move on.

+++"Manage to break through, write all things, do not be afraid of negative words, do not be afraid of sounding "crazy", it is our right to do so, to speak uninhibitedly. To not do so would be crazy."

I guess this is a message for everyone here including myself. Try and write all the negative stuff, even if it makes you uncomfortable. Try to get through to a point where you're not engaging in conversations (a big no no, can drive you mad), but just keeping a mindful ear out for thoughts that mean something to you.

It goes without saying, that any sexual related thoughts are all negative. That is why it is important to embrace that you indeed have a negative side, just to only give it the attention it deserves. Be free and happy and all good things will come to you. That last sentence was channeled.

Alright, cheers everyone! Hope someone got some use out of this.