View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 03:27 AM
Seeker

Very true. I am no longer willing to fall back into the naiveness of feeding this monster. I am back to square one with my physical conditions and my deep depression because a few days ago again he decided to try to contact me. It only took three short emails to fight but I told this person clearly that I really do not want to be contacted and things that I could not express before.

I cannot feel at this point anything other than hatred, as harsh as it sounds but the degree of damage during that time was so severe that for too long I lost my will to live. Again I feel that way except that I try to recover a bit in order to work. I will try to meditate and see if I can connect again to my greater Self and cry. For some reason I cannot even cry. I cried for too long. Then this person comes and continues wanting to play victim, even after all the damage, he destroyed me in too many ways and destroy every dream I had in life.

I cannot believe someone can be so sinister. I had never met before someone as sinister as this person. This person has caused so much damage to others and is so full of darkness.

I feel lost again, and the worst part is that it takes me a long time to start recovering before again this person comes with all kinds of sick manipulations and the worst part is that if I do not reply at least something letting him know to stop pretending and to stop waiting for me to be like before so that he leaves me alone it becomes a lot worse.