View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:49 AM
silent whisper

I went to a Kiniesolgist for a over two years to clear lots of emotional baggage..I loved it so much I did a four level course and now use it for others. I am wondering why you are allowing the mention of these feelings to activate you in this way. He should be able to clear the blocks in your body with relative ease, if he has not already done so. When these are cleared you may go through a period of release. So if he has cleared the body in some way, you may have some low feelings with the emotional release. Just feel and let them go and try not to get to caught up in what it all might mean. I have faced many feelings from my childhood and both guilt and humilation were a part of mine as well. Being a highly sensitve child, I picked up a great deal of others pain and interpreted it as my own. I had spaces going back to the womb... Just honour the feelings you feel now and try to acknowledge them without the resistance.

I also go to a Chiropractor now and he balances my body for any emotional disturbances I am having as I know it works. When the energy in the body is free of old emotional pain our energy levels increase greatly and we heal...... Often times injuries do have emotional connections so the work he is doing sounds very holistic to me and that is a great thing.... he is working on all levels for this knee to heal by the sound of it. If he is muscle testing then your body will not lie.....its giving him a good reading on what is going on and what is needed. Ask him next time if he cleared the emotional connection. If you not feeling right emotionally you may require another balance from him......that happens to me also..at times.