View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have had crystals vanish when they are done with me, I too have had them vanish and come back to me in odd places I never would have put them.

As for the illness it sounds like what Heart my husband member here had last year. He rarely gets ill, a mild cold at times, thats it. Then he got slammed hard for 3 months he was down and out. He was in bed for weeks not able to do much more than bathroom and bed again. It was a nasty bug that went around.

Looking back at it now, it was a "test" we were given as we run our own business, we had to learn now to budget for those "rainy days" and know that we could ride out anything that was tossed our way. We just made it clear of the money issues, but we learned how to run things. We too learned that we had to buy out our partner in the business as he had not set it up right for us from day one.

There are always reasons and lessons we are given in forced down times, but we do not always look deeper for them. You have to honestly take a step back and look at where you were heading when you fell ill, and what pitfall maybe you missed out on having come to you.

I feel that maybe the stone brought on the focus of you being ill so that when you recovered you would want to focus on what transpired.

Lynn