Thread: Looking to hard
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 01:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi inavalan,

So, there is my present take on some of this.

Thank you

Hi,

The way I see these ... Being spiritual has no clear meaning to me. One decides to be spiritual, finds a belief system put together by somebody else, maybe finds a guru, and puts their faith in it. Who's to say which belief system is right, and which is wrong? Also, why does one need to be spiritual? What does really mean to be spiritual in a good sense?

Am I spiritual? I don't know. I also don't care. Do I appreciate more someone who declares they are spiritual? No. Maybe a little less ... (?)

I believe to be more important that I have an opinion about the answers to questions like:
  • What am I supposed to do during this life (from a higher perspective, like mine before getting born here)?
  • Why are people incarnating (and reincarnating, if that is the case)?
I can try to search through the myriad of belief systems, rationalize them, or blindly put my faith in one. Am I so arrogant to think that I can judge the right system from the wrong ones? I believe that many contradictory gurus are actually honest, and preach what they believe to be right, but that doesn't make it right. Does it?

Another possibility, that I decided to follow, is to try to get answers to my questions directly from the source, a non-physical source. I use for that self-hypnosis channeling, and I'm happy with it.

I don't know what means to try "too hard", or "just the right effort" to be spiritual. I believe one shouldn't try to be spiritual, as a label defined by no matter what belief system.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.