View Single Post
Old 24-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Glorymist

dreamer - - if you wish to view what I say as a denial of a level of truth as viewed by me - - be my guest. You know me well enough to know - - that if it was an opinion I wished to share - - or just a casual insight - - I would state it clearly as such.

But the quantity of misinformation that is coming out on and off-line is staggering. If this person - - or anyone else for that matter - - begins to spread information that is clearly misleading - - that will affect all who read it and believe - - what kind of service would I be nurturing if I allowed that.

If a person is spreading misinformation in areas where it doesn't make much difference because the subject / topic / concepts are so basic that they will be clarified as they travel the rest of the way - - that is quite another indeed. I have no trouble recognizing that people may wish to squabble over the concept of 2+2=4. Or - - to misunderstand something at that level. All have to learn sometime.

But if a person comes online and wants to re-write "e = xmv squared" - - well - - that's another thing altogether. That sets one off on a LONG tangent. I can at least offer clear information for a valid choice. If the person does not wish to accept said valid information - - at least it was offered.

THAT - - is the difference.

I say what I mean - - mean what I say - - and know enough to be able to say it clearly - - to those who will and can listen.

It has *zip* to do with my level to accept. None. Nada.

Everything I have said - - and will say - - stands as is. Both - - cannot be right. Passivity and complacency leads to acceptance to all views as equal. We've been thru this one before. If I wish to live by Truth - - and know It to be true - - then I will choose accordingly. I do not choose one set of beliefs that say one thing and a second set that tells me another - - and dismiss the differences via "likely both are right" - - because that is not a valid stance for much of anything.

Thank you.

:->