View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Master
Too many difficulties with getting absolute proof for self I think.

For instance I tried a random target in someone elses house and when I saw it after I am certain it was the one I saw (this was a first experiment so there was a prob identifying it, the person had used reflective plastic to make it and I was unable to make out the part that was reflecting lots of light) Anyway after that experience (as with a few other experiences) I was convinced that we actually can project into this physical world, but then I thought, well maybe it could be a form of remote viewing. So the next thing would be try to capture my astral on film as it comes out, simply by setting the cam/vid up near my bed and having a lead that I could operate it by when I am projecting, but even if I capture anything it would have to be good, otherwise I could explain away any misty bits etc, now if I tried this and a got a good photo, people would believe it faked, but at least I would know it is real......or has my mind/wishes ben able to project an image into the camera?

Just a note regards pets and the astral, when I was pretty active at projecting , one night I had what I thought was a sheep keep following me about, this was a puzzle until I woke up and remembered my wifes father was staying and had brought his big fluffy sheep dog with him