View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Knower
What is it exactly that you want us to prove? I read everything but I don't understand. At first I thought you wanted someone to prove the astral realm exists, but in your last sentence you've said you would meet someone in the astral realm so it sounds like you can astral project...

I forgive you, but I don't know you LOL But this is my opinion, I don't think you should hide away your beliefs because you regret the past, did you tell Tony it didn't happen? By the way what was the event that was meant to happen? Perhaps he strongly believed it to happen (he was telling the truth) but he turned out to have made a mistake so he was wrong, so you shouldn't feel angry about him being wrong since it's the same as...let's see...racing against someone in a running race and you're clearly going to win, but then at the last minute you trip on a rock and lose. Forces which are out of your control, you would believe to have won but in the end it didn't, it happens = S

EDIT) OH do you mean you've been to the astral realm but you can't prove it's not a figment of your imagination or not because you can't correlate anything there to the real world in order to prove it does exist and you want someone to help you prove it exists?