View Single Post
Old 26-09-2018, 06:25 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I don't know what went wrong but I can't catch a break! Everyone keeps saying that I haven't improved and that's a load of cr@p! There's this one person (I'm not going to mention his name) but what he said about me, was just awful. He said that I don't represent the Autism spectrum, along with Chris Chan. That infuriates me, to no end! Seriously, I think this world is getting worse and worse, everyday. Don't try to hide it! Anyways, is it possible I was given the WRONG life? I'm beginning to question my insanity and how I feel like nobody cares about me, except my mother, sister, and niece, or a few other people in my family. I cannot take it, anymore. I'll be so glad when I'm reborn as a girl and this same timeframe. This life is nothing but a big, fat, lie! I'm even having thoughts of suicide, because this life is just getting worse and worse! Nobody will believe me, or give me a chance and they always shun me, like I'm some bad person and quite frankly I'm getting really sick of it! I'm at the point where I really don't even care if I die! At least I could start over, back on April 14, 1988 and this awful timeline will cease to exist, for me!

Blake, I'm sorry about your painful circumstances.

Keep in mind that our words are powerful and manifest experiences in our lives. For example, suppose I kept saying, especially with strong emotion, something like, 'I hate myself! I'm so pathetic! I wish I were dead! I'm such a worthless loser!' You see, if you SAY things like that, you'd be CREATING the very things you're saying.

If you said, 'Life is wonderful. I really love my life.' You'd be creating that experience.

Don't worry if you don't fully feel what you're saying, or even if you don't fully believe it. Be POSITIVE. Don't say negative things.

I suggest you come up with some affirmations. Spend a few minutes every day (even just a minute or two is long enough) repeating them. Even if you don't fully believe them, that's okay. Just repeat positive words, and you'll be CREATING positive experience.

Some examples of affirmations are:

- I love my life.

- I am worthy.

- I love other people, and my relationships are healthy.

- Life is good.

- All is in divine order.

- My thoughts and feelings are positive and healthy.

- Everything is okay.

ANY positive thought that you would like to manifest is a suitable affirmation.

All is well.