View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 08:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Old souls often have lessons of how to be in the world aware and open of so much.

I tend to just take care of myself.

Self reflect
Self care
Self aware and clear to move more balanced and grounded.

I have a family member who has worked in the corporate world as an open aware, highly sensitive person. She was manager for many years. I was constantly dealing with her venting processors which to me are no different to being in the world and dealing with people and the system in others ways. She is still learning how to find her balance regardless of her own awareness of others and the system. So my guidance to her is to see herself in all situations, take care and keep balanced. She recently moved from corporate to a more compassionate field as a manager and funny thing is, she is still learning lessons about her own balance and the system..Life is funny like that and so are we..

I think I am learning the concept of self care. Big topic for me as I progress in my healing journey. Having been groomed to meet other people's needs, while not being heard or seen, so now learning to put myself before all else requires quite a shift, and part of it is a shift in relationships with humans, money, job, the larger environment in general.

Interesting to hear about your family member's struggle for balance. Ultimately, it is something internal that we have to address when we try to manage our relationship with the external environment.