Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thanks Greenslade. I've just had a much needed run, haven't had the energy to do it in the week, so I feel things are much better this morning. Running is kind of like my barometer as to how I am really am.
You're welcome, Patrycia. Sometimes these things come in waves, the good news is that you're on a process of awakening (it's a verb not a statement lol), but the bad news is that you're on an awakening process. As they say, the schidt first then the shift. Glad that you're 'on the mend' though..

Quote:
I quietly hopeful that the results of the dowsing yesterday are permanent. But we'll see over the next few nights.
Probably the best we can hope for, but don't be surprised if they aren't. Sometimes these things come in waves but we're never given any more than we can handle no matter how sucky it gets.

Quote:
Could definitely do with some bliss at the moment. It'll be interesting to see if it happens again.
Personally I'm not a huge fan of bliss but I do get 'shocks' up my spine when we have visitors, my head explodes but it's kinda nice to know they're there. What I have found though is a very profound peace with the Universe and it feels more rel than anything else so I'll stick with that. I don't think I could find bliss if I tried because I know too many 'bad' things and they affect me too deeply to find bliss, but if there is a fifth-dimensional consciousness in my head at least it helps to come to terms with it all.

Quote:
I must admit it did take me a while to tune into him because of the airy-fairy ness. But once he got going, he had some interesting things to say. I may take a look at some point at some of his other vids. Like you, I don't really respond to the airy-fairy stuff of which there is a great deal, even on the forum. I know people try to be helpful but when I read posts / responses, a particular phrase from a famous Spanish waiter comes to mind!

The other factor here is the numerlology/synchronicity. I've had weeks of seeing 1s, 2s, 3s and 5s, particularly at night and then I would get one of the deep body heat moments as I call it. Thankfully that's all stopped now. Number wise 5.55 is a common one. I finished reading your comment at 11:11 and when I was running I saw 32:32 on the readout and got a huge flash of blue light at the that precise second - confirmation to me that spirit have a sense of humour.

Thanks Greenslade, you always make me feel less alone.

Patrycia
I've yet to find something/someone who isn't airy-fairy with the Spiritual stuff, Teal Swan is probably one of the most down-to-earth ones. Bashar is quite good to though, if you can get your head around the channeled sixth-dimensional alien bit. But yeah, people tend to go along with it after they've been fed daily diets of airy-fairy, floppy hats and flowery dresses inside as well as on the outside. Then they wonder why 'mundane' people won't talk to them. Manuel works but I'd go for Max Headroom, he's got the 'talking head' bit going and part of his consciousness is missing. If you knew the story you'd understand but this is brilliant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9O4zA5BzM

I get the 'feeling' that you've come to the end of a phase so it should all start coming back to some kind of normality, whatever the words means for you. I reckon there'll also be times when you notice small and subtle changes within yourself that'll make a big difference so that'll be interesting. Apparently you're "primary for your group" whatever that means and things are going to start to become a lot smoother and easier, not so much of the insurmountable barriers between 'here and there'.

Of course you did know that you can know without knowing how you know, which your numbers are a precursor to. They're all good numbers too according to numerology and it means you're tuned in to what's going on, and often night is when our conscious mind tends to start shutting down - it's a caveman pre-sleep thingy. It's when we lose our minds that we come to our senses. And if you think that's a sense of humour you ain't seen nuthin' yet, kiddo. The good thing is that it's all to the good.

You're most welcome Patrycia, as always. "Not all who wander are lost", and while we beat our own Paths it's always nice to check in once in a while, to sit by the campfire.