View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 03:50 AM
Master

I love when I notice synchronicities! I'm not sure how I would recognize an unconscious one, though.

I just posted a channeling I did for someone on deliberate manifesting.

I think LOA and manifesting are two very different things.

LOA brings you back exactly what you believe about any topic. So, if you don't believe LOA works for you, then it won't. Whatever you are believing is true by your attention to it.

We all manifest everything, all day long. Unconscious manifesting, for me means thinking the same thoughts all the time and then my life shows them to be true for me. I have to catch myself thinking if I want to change what shows up.

For me, that's the trickiest part. To catch myself thinking, and then try to change that before it gets too much momentum behind it.

LOA, you get maybe a minute to change your thoughts before they begin to manifest on any subject.

For me, once I learned that, in order to get what I wanted, I had to let it go was a lightbulb moment in my life. It seems asking and receiving are on two different wavelengths. Who knew?

So I tried that, and when I would catch myself thinking about something that I had placed my order for, I would think about something else. After a few days of doing this, I didn't think about it anymore. And then things started occuring along that path.

I'd get an idea, a wonderful idea, about that thing I wasn't thinking about anymore, and so I'd explore that. At the time, I was manifesting a job. And once I placed my order of what I wanted out of that job, really wanted, and let it go, things started happening. I would get an impulse to go check the computer, and lo and behold, there were a lot of jobs that fit my criteria to apply to. Then I would apply and let it go and go on with the rest of my day. Then I started getting lots of interviews. Now, I didn't like to interview, it make me nervous. So the Universe sent me lots of interviews so I could practice. I didn't appreciate it at the time, because they made me nervous.

Then I changed my thinking about that, and I started having fun at interviews.? Who knew? I started interviewing them, I began believing I had a lot to offer these companies, but did they really fit my criteria.

It really switched my focus on how I was looking at job hunting. It became a fun game. But after each interview, I had to let it go. And that was hard at first, so I got lots to practice on, and I got good at it.

I got so good at it, that, when I went on an interview where I knew I could help these people, and it would be a good match, I actually called them back after I didn't hear from them. I had the thought one day to do that, and I didn't hestitate. I picked up the phone and called. And, lo and behold, if I hadn't called right at that moment, I'm not sure I would have got that job.

But I did, and I had fun with it for awhile, but it was the step on my path to the job that I really wanted, which I have now.

So it's all a learning curve. If you let it go, and pay attention to what shows up, what thoughts occur for things to do, usually they are little things, if you do them right then and there, that is the path to the path of what you are wanting.

So, it's not like, Ta Da! Here is what you want, all gift wrapped up. I have found it's more like a gentle inner prodding..now would be a good time for me to ____ and you do that, and then another one comes and you do that. I call it, following my nose.

Pay attention to your hunches. They will lead you to where you are wanting to go... Pay attention to what you really believe about the subject you are wanting LOA to bring to you.

If you really believe it wasn't meant to work this way for you, then that is your belief, and LOA will prove it to you by bringing more of that.

Just my 2 cents :)