View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:47 AM
Search

Hi psychoslice,
I hope all is well. I believe I may have seen your name in the science & spirituality section before. I must admit, I was admiring your avatar last post in here. Did you make that yourself? I look forward to coming back into that section when my mind is able :)

My reason for this post now is to Apologize:

I would like to apologize.
I just notice under the News sections about members becoming increasingly abusive towards each other.

I can't find an edit on my posts in here just now, so will go the next step and explain that the pain I have suffered "under the Banner" of Christianity, has somewhat played a huge roll to contributing to my now mental instability. To name a few, Manic Depression, Heighten Anxiety and Social Phobia. I struggle with rage very much despite my attempts and claims to of found peace here and there, which is no doubt why I can be found at times ranting in an offensive manner.

I would like the people who found my posts offensive, to know that I am ashamed for such outbursts and am seeking only for much the same as many others ... Peace. I am truly sorry that I have not been able to express my views on this topic in a more comfortable manner. I do "not" choose such a word to be sarcastic as I clearly understand the need, for so many of us that live in these discomforting times ... that the last thing we need to hear, is more discomfort from another.

I acknowledge that If I had taken more time, I could of chosen less offensive words. ... I am guilty of causing such discomfort to others:

So please except my apologies ... I shall endevour to refrain from such bitterness in my future post when I myself, try to express such discomfort.

My sincerest apologies.
David.