View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Pathfinder

I think it depends on your personality and learning style as well. For example, I'm a visual learner and can visualize a solution to a problem much faster than listening to someone explain it or can look at a map and visualize where i am in relation to streets and landmarks as well as my destination alot better than someone giving me directions.

My hubs is the opposite, he has trouble visualizing but can pick out individual instruments in an orchestra or musical piece. I'm sure it's not exactly that cut and dry but it's always made sense to me on how some can have strengths in different categories. I can also feel and just 'know' but it's not a learned trait, I agree that the more you use or practice it, the stronger it becomes and just opens you to more options. I think that for any of the clairs to really work cohesively, you have to use a combination of them at once, just as you'd use your senses in a conversation with a person. ;)

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.