View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiFangirl
So I consider myself a polyamorous, even though my life is still beginning (I'm only 21) though I haven't gotten to the part where I have kept a relationship long term nor have I gotten to the point where I have multiple partners, so it makes this sort of questions a bit complicated.

The last year and a half I've had problems with keeping a relationship. After I "broke up" with my crush So of October of this year I thought I met my soul mate becuase he looked exactly like the guy in my dreams and had the same personal qualities and hobbies. However we broke up after a month of dating (which is a totally another story with in its self) So that leads me to a few questions;
1-If a couple (triangle or whatever shape you want to associate polys with) with a spiritual bond break up, is it possible to get back together and this wasn't the best time to be together or do you think it may not of been the guy in my dreams and some odd coincidence? [I mean there are a lot of men with long dark hair, six feet and have some sort of artsy and spiritual personality, right?]
2-Is it possible for a poly person to have multiple soul mates becuase I've only seen the same guy and no one else, at least not in the past year and a half? Thoughts?

Right, I missed that part. If you are just 21, you have just begun to venture into adult relationships. If there is someone you have been seeing in your dreams, yes this could be potential partner.
There is something about timing, they call it divine timing if you believe in it. Everything happens when it's meant to.
We all have multiple soul mates. Depends how you define soul mates as. If soul mates as romantic partners, yes. I think 21 is young to define definite relationship goals, but some people have them early too.
I recently had a friend , she is 25 get married last year and move to another country with guy she only knew for roughly 8 months I think.
She had two boyfriends for longer time before the current one came along, but it never happened with them. And now she suddenly married and surprised everyone. But these relationships were not like having multiple partners for her, even though she was open to love, she is serious and committed.