View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.

I was ready to give you the benefit of the doubt...to actually listen to what you had to say, until you called me 'lazy'in a PM for not doing what it was you suggested that I do.

You are like a doctor with an atrocious 'bedside manner' and IF I am 'lazy', so what? There are other ways to get your point/advice across and 'being pleasant' doesn't go astray.

I could go on about how cholesterol is associated with the arteries and NOT the nervous system, but I thought better of it.

If I am being FULLY honest with myself, I can say that:

1. I require a more concerted effort in my devotional practice.
2. I should take my ashwaghanda, shellaki and rhodiola more frequently and drink more apple cider vinegar.
3. I should be going out into nature more often and grounding myself.
4. I should be doing more seva, karma yoga and selfless service.
5. I should be going to see a Shaman for a 'soul retrieval' and maybe getting some reiki.

I KNOW what I should be doing, but I am not regular in doing it, but people need encouragement sometimes and I'm one of those people, if I get called 'lazy', it just keeps me stuck in perpetuating the same old patterns because the whole 'baseball bat approach' just makes me more stubborn - it's a 'conditioning thing' from childhood.

I also think you forget that I have Shiva in here.

My knowledge is stuck at 'heart level' but I'm happy with that...for now.

You SHOULD be doing what's right for you for now.....