View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
SSDM I agree with what you say, that they tend to go for women who don't trigger them so much. I've been fearing on and off as I know this can happen. And I've also known from quite early on that he got hurt real bad by his ex wife and never really totally got over that pain. He had quite a lot of relationships after that, which I always consider to be a red flag, and I always tended to avoid such men.

Fairy, yes my twin also was hurt badly when his ex left him. He threw himself into dating and then found this woman who he kept seeing. It's always astonished me how mine can close up a relationship and move on to the next so easily. Shows me his relationships are not deep.

From my experience a few months ago I found that not all 3D friends had the capacity to really understand the depth of the relationship with mine or my feelings. They tried to be supportive but more in a "just forget about him" way. We all know we can't just forget, if we could we would have done that and would not be here. Please feel free to reach out to me, and others, here when you need to. Those of us here really can understand. This is something you really need to do on your own and it's not easy or pleasant.

From my experience also no matter how hopeless the situation looks today, I truly feel like after some time your twin will get back in contact with you. Don't wait for it, but be prepared on how you might handle that if he does.

My twin and I want to be in each others lives and in contact. We are figuring out as we go along how that looks. In fact, I invited him and his gf to go somewhere with me and he has accepted that invitation. It's going to be weird, and his gf is going to need to get used to the fact that I am a part of his life. I need to get used to the fact that she's an important part of his daily life. For me the hardest is knowing she's sleeping next to him at night and all that entails. For some reason that really gets to me.

Again, please reach out when you need to. Hugs to you and thinking about you at this hard time.