Thread: Crows
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
If you pay attention, like them, they can sense that and will stick around.

My mom believes them to be messengers. She said that for her, when they caw 3 times, it's conveying terrible news. I can't remember cawing how many times for good news. It's just for her because no one else in the family felt the same way. I'm thinking crows may be her totem animal.

There were crows in our yard. They love to hunt the smaller birds. It's not a pretty sight and no different from how our cats hunt. There was a robin nestling by our house and a pair of crows got them. One also devoured a rather chatty male robin.

Oh wow, I didn't know they hunted other birds, I thought they just ate dead things as well as dead birds

I think it must be a message, I've just seen 2 of them outside the front of my house in someone else's garden. I stood at the window for a moment (only saw them because I was opening the window) and they both flew up towards me and over my house. I've never seen any round my street or home area before so I've taken notice since I feel that's what they want. No sound from either of them initially but whilst I've been sat on my computer in the last 30 mins only 1 caw and that was it. They seem to have gone now.

How do you tell if they're your totem animal?