View Single Post
Old 27-08-2017, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
All over the web there's a lot of spiritual information, misinformation, gurus, wise people, nutters, crackpots and generally, if you ask for it, it's out there. Some of the stuff is just plain weird...but there are people who will believe it, albeit gullible people (we think).

Those who have had traumatic experiences in life are often those who search for a deeper meaning to them or tend to ask the question; 'surely this cannot be what life is all about?...gimme something better' and their search for meaning can take them from Zen Buddhism to Atlantean lizard-people without anything much in between.

Then there are those we come across though and have to say 'woah...is that dude for real?' but who are we to judge it, even though it seems totally ridiculous (to us)?

The trick here is using our discernment and discretion. Sometimes (often) I need to sift through pages and pages of carp to get one sentence of pure gold...at other times, I visit the Christian forum if I am in need of a good laugh.

On here, the truly wise/enlightened among the folk only visit SF once in a few months, post a sentence or two on a specific thread and then vanish again before you can say "hey, I wanna talk to you!"

So, we each have our own 'spiritual filters' that separate the 'real stuff' from all the rubbish, but what may be rubbish to one would be a gem to another at a different vibration or stage of personal growth.

I am quick to judge because I've experienced temporary madness and insanity in my life before. I know it (madness in others) because I have experienced it, and because it hurt me badly I have an aversion to it. I can sense it when I am around it or interacting with a person going through it. I can sense it in my stomach, and shortly after begin to sense it in my mind (the inner dialogue begins to comment on it). it took me a long time, perhaps years, before I understood what that feeling was. Caused me a lot of pain because it is a very interesting feeling, it used to feel feel so free and blissful before I knew the pain that came after it. it is a sickening feeling to me these days though, it feels fake and forced, and I understand that there is a price to be paid for it's temporary bliss so I avoid them (the pain, madness, and bliss) all together.

I've experienced too much pain to turn a blind eye to it anymore. When we interact with others there is a blending of energies. I can't afford to blend with certain people anymore. Well, I just refuse to. I don't need to experience anymore breakdowns in my life.

When I see someone in pain and they are clawing out for help, looking for anyone they can push underwater for a little more buoyancy, well I just avoid them.

This has become a bit of a problem because almost everyone in society is clawing out for help. Help from their own loneliness, help with their financial problems, with raising children, with feeling sad, etc. The list goes on, everybody needs something from someone else and they are mean to the people who have nothing they want.

I kind of want to become a hermit. But I also understand there are groups of people like me out there somewhere, probably hidden. They are highly developed people and I may not even qualify to be among them yet. I know I will someday though, if I can remember to keep looking and keep improving.

I should mention that I still have compassion and love for almost all of mankind. I say almost all because I haven't met all kinds of people yet, and I have came close to not being able to recognize the love and compassion I have for certain people. I've come to understand that when the manipulative seek to use love and compassion as a weapon against me, the most compassionate thing I can do is not arm them. They are just hurting their selves, if I arm them with love, what kind of crime is that. it is a crime of selfishness and laziness, I love because it's easy, not because it's the right or best thing for every situation. I think this is an important lesson I am learning now. When does my love and compassion arm my enemies, and how can I help them without having unconditional love and compassion for them... is my presence required for me to help them through having love and compassion for them? Can I love them from afar, as God does, and will it make a difference in the world or do I do that for selfish reasons? Who am I to sit idly by, loving from afar, when I can love up close and personally? Who am I if I can only love a select few up close and personally?

All these questions are heavy on my mind and bring me a lot of pain lately.