View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sattvicmonkey
Hi guys. I'm always hearing about how we shouldn't live in our heads but in our hearts.

I always thought it was just poetic expression, but is it possible to be in the heart or look into the heart?

I'd like to take refuge in a safe place within myself for a while... but I have no idea how to do it. So do you have any advice or know what the heart is?
It is not poetic, sattvicmonkey..!
I think the dichotomy between head and heart is not needed, we need to know when to use reason in our world and how to let heart flow. Ignoring one isn’t needed, a human needs both..

The heart is of course an organ and there is the heart chakra. This can be felt, and spiritual practice can make this active. You want shelter, you should find a practice and apply it daily.. you can find your shelter and receive benefits. Experiencing it for prolonged periods however, or even to ‘master’ it would probably take decades..(!) But you find your shelter first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
[/color][/b]This is a personal experience learned here in 2011 from a Canadian poster,
Divine Love...you want to open the heart?
❤️
Ask.
Ask the Father for His Divine Love.

As Constantine messaged to James E. Padget....With as much force as I can, I tell you to ask for His Divine Love,
it is the only thing that can transform the human soul.*

* from memory.

Yes.. this is a nice way to pray.. devotional and surrendering..