View Single Post
Old 20-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Seeker

pictoriale1

i understand how to see them, i also know how to debunk them, i understand these types of creatures take many forms and would look like plants if they wanted to as well as bugs and such. Now for the spectrum i mean light and spiritual density, just as you said lowering vibrations to the point we can see some type of form.

I was merely offering a suggestion to help any photographers, when it comes to taking photos maybe using different photo technology would get different results. Now i have a question maybe we can add on to this, as you know cameras can capture images moving at a higher rate that our eyes do so i was thinking what else can capture high frequency creatures besides a normal camera, i have seen infrared and ultraviolet cams to the best of my knowledge capturing ghosts and such but can anything else capture at a high enough rate for a better shot, and I suggested crystal lenses because of the spiritual properties behind some of them but its only an idea... what else you guys have for suggestions