View Single Post
Old 13-02-2020, 05:06 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
If I got my knowledge second hand,I would have my head constantly in a book,I participate in this forum to get idea's,balance them up and come to my own conclusions.
Josephine,the reason he has so many posts is that he spends most of the time arguing on another thread with another member.LOL.
for the final time JASG,goodbye .

Yeah, why spend time educating one's self on what's not only the single-most difficult spiritual philosophy to grasp but also the downright most fearful one from an egoic perspective? You know, the whole dissolution of ego thingy.

Concerning my post count... So when two people engage in a lengthy discussion the one you agree with has great wisdom and the one you disagree with is argumentative and possesses a bad temper. Here's something else to consider on this account. I'm more than willing to have the discussion and allow the other poster to clarify his position and help me understand it. Of course that means I'm going to critique his points if I think they are in error and it appears you think that's displaying a temper. I'd suggest you go back through that thread and see who is accusing whom of being a manipulative liar, not that it matters to me as evidenced by not a single complaint or push-back from me, however you need to pay closer attention and take the blinders off. This last part is for your benefit and not mine, else I would have complained about it in the other thread.