View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 09:29 AM
55Degrees

***Warning - long ramble ahead***

Soul & personality card - Chariot.

Hidden factor -Tower.

These make perfect sense. I've always been a rolling stone, and when I'm done....I'm done. When I decide it's time to move on I have no hesitation in doing so. I'll pack up and move on to a new chapter leaving what is familiar far behind me (what can I say, I like living dangerously).
Worst case scenario (hidden factor) I can and will destroy everything I've built up around me and make it so that I cannot go back to what I am leave behind, like shedding layers of expectations, conditioning and limiting beliefs
I also believe a lot of this is to do with being an empath. Sometimes, for my own mental wellbeing, I have to remove myself and put distance between me and certain people/situations.

Current year card - Tower/Chariot.

Plot twist ahead.

Numerological opportunities and lessons -
7 of Coins, 7 of Wands, 7 of Swords, 7 of Cups.

All these cards are about creating and challenging what we think/believe and standing on our own rwo feet.

Zodiac Card - The Moon.

Deeeeep!

Zodiac Lessons and opportunities - 8, 9 & 10 of Cups.

8 of Cups, definitely an opportunity, leaving emotional baggage where it belongs and moving on with the belief that things can only get better.

9 of Cups, both, lesson and opportunity to find happiness in myself and where I am in my life.

10 of Cups, as a lesson, there is joy in having roots and emotional bonds that keep us connected.
As a challenge, feeling an obligation to stay for the happiness of others regardless to my own happiness.

Destiny card - 9 of Cups.

To take joy in what I have.

Persona Cards.

Personal potential - Knight of Cups.

To make my world a more beautiful place through optimism and hope. To work towards emotional freedom and bring my dreams into reality.

Inner Teacher - Queen of Swords

This is the part of me that wants to slap myself sometimes.

Mode of expression - Queen of Swords.

Yeah, I don't tell someone what they hope to hear, I tell you what you need to hear. I can come over as austere, even cold at times but it's a form of self preservation. I won't suffer fools and will cut someone off when they persist in ** behaviour.