View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Pathfinder

Origins in the Body

Do you think the body has anything to do with it? On the macro level, there is not much space in the body. But, on the level of bacteria, and smaller, there is a lot of room.

It seems like the body is a everything-and-nothing machine, like the body has the ability to create something out of nothing. Perhaps astral projection, or, imagining something, is like a spontaneous creation.

It seems I am leading up to saying everything was born, that space has memory. But we still have to say, "where did space come from? Is there a light source, or is it dark?" We have more questions as our inquiry leads us to this "essence of mystery". Like, what is mystery made of?

Maybe, included in nothing is the "memory" of everything. And, it never was created there because it is also nothing.

It seems like I never thought I'd be saying that a definition could be so beautiful.

"All things originate from the essence of mystery."

I think I'm getting closer, too, to saying that we are everything and nothing. We have the internal, and the external. Everything is inside, and it will come up in life and in meditation, and everything is outside, if we build enough rocket ships to go find it.

Thanks for responding. Cheers