View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
I basically feel trappe here in this existence, yet i am fully aware that life could be so much more. I really want to change who i am on some level. Im not sure what level though that would bring netter results. Perception? Soul level?

Its stressful. Im not boasting but im a pretty attractive person, with a heart that only tries to love and see the best in people. Ive been hurt and betrayed countless times. This is what im wanting to change... Im just not sure how to do that so im seeking help from some of yall spiritual people. :)

I apreciate any advice about changing these conditions.

Will try my best to reply

My go to advice is always to do some good in the world.

Not the little things, although obviously giving change to a beggar is helpful - I mean something that requires effort.

I was in a pretty dark mindset until I volunteered my time at an animal shelter.

Seeing another being in need of love & kindness changes your focus towards them, your priorities change & so do you.

Being an attractive young lady has its benefits - however as another poster points out your world view is unfortunately skewed because of it. Human interaction is likely far more positive initially as people literally take you at face value.

My wife is hot, yet I have always purposefully been aloof with really attractive women. Its something that they aren't used to.

The arrogant ones don't care but the ones worth knowing have always made an effort to get to know me. Its an unspoken act whereby their heart is all I am interested in - I've had great female friends this way - as well as a beautiful wife inside & out.

Those showering you with attention are often trying too hard to win your affection instead of earning it.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain