Thread: The number 412
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Lapis

Numbers! Reading you post ljepotica, reminded me of this weird thing I used to do when I was a teenager. When I'd get mad or frustrated over something I'd suddenly have this stream of numbers, always the same ones always in the same order, come into my mind. I'd either think them mentally and/or speak them outloud like that guy in football who hollers out those numbers before the play. All I know is that it felt like it made sense to me at some other level and helped me cope with whatever was going on then.

For many long years before I ever saw the famed 11:11 numbers, I'd been seeing 9:42 and 9:43. For years and it made me nuts!!! All I could figure out was that that was the time my son was born. Aaaahhh, another clue me thinks! Of course I added them up to see what the end number was --- 9+4+2=15 and 1+5=6 and 9+4+3=16 and 1+6=7. So I'd guess that 6 and/or 7 were the main energies in combination with my son and his moment of incarnating. You might play with your "412" and see if that end number (4+1+2=7) resonates with you. Is it by any chance the time of your birth? I've been seeing my own birth time also for the past couple of years and I really get the sense that it's trying to tell us about our enter into physicality and what's happening now to all of us.

Last edited by Lapis : 10-12-2006 at 12:33 AM.