View Single Post
Old 19-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Master

Some authors or people may say that clothing, environment etc is important. The only thing that is important is if you are comfortable and you are not going to be disturbed by the phone ringing or someone walking in the room. Your clothes have to be comfortable and not tight.
If you are going through a rough time it can make it harder to astral project. You have to be relaxed. It is difficult to relax properly if you are upset or angry about something. If that happens it is better to wait until you are in a better mood. If you really want to ap you could put your problems out of your mind for a while and just forget about worries and problems. If you can do that then it will be a lot easier to ap.
I do not believe anyone can stop you from astral projecting. The only person that can stop you from ap is yourself. I do not believe people are not ready to astral project. If you want to astral project then astral project. I read in a book and it said people who see awful things in the astral should not ap at this time. They should give it a rest and try again later when they are ready.