View Single Post
Old 13-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
My mind would implode having to do this all the time.

No, UncleManifestor, it wasn't Brad Yates. It was years ago, it might have been Xan who posted about it and I researched from that point on. I tried faithfully yet unsuccessfully, to do it for a month but honestly, the constant tapping and affirmations were driving me nuts. Especially the tapping. I can handle the affirmations but not the tapping. But I've come a long way on my own without doing the EFT, so it's all good but I can't truly understand how doing something so annoying and repetitive can help?

It shouldn't really be positive affirmations that you are saying when doing EFT, it is meant to be things that you have issues with, such as "I get annoyed at doing repetitive tasks".
Then as you are tapping (and thinking about the issue) you spout all the words/emotions that come up in relation to it. Etc etc.

There are a lot of sources online which are too concerned with gaining traffic/views latching onto the Law of attraction 'positivity is all that matters' bandwagon, but the core of EFT is addressing the route of the problem rather than pretending everything is fantastic.

Anyway, I am glad that you are doing well without it