View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 12:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Hmm your theory/thinking does not include and allow for Conscious Energy existing? Well that makes this even more confusing for me then, lol... In your recent post you made a comment about "you vanish into a void of nothingness"... I would ask, what is it exactly is it that is doing the 'vanishing' here?

Perhaps...

The distinction here between what you're suggesting and what Lanza is proposing is is that Lanza is speaking of Consciousness (Conscious Energy) detaching from the physical body that has died and then merging/joining with another version of 'you' that is still physically alive in a parallel universe... In Lanza's theory, Consciousness is fundamental...

duuuude, please, listen to me,

do you know what it means when i said this entire post is speculation of situations from different point of views and perspectives?
you clearly do not understand a single thing in am telling you.
i can not make my point any more clear then i already have.

im sorry friend, but i can not continue on with this type of conversation with you if you are not willing to take the time and give serious thought to the very words that i am typing to you.

ill point you in the right direction though,
just so you know, you are trying to disprove my speculations based on your own personal beliefs even though i clearly stated that my thoughts are oriented around certain theories that i outlined in the very begining of my post.
do you understand what im telling you?