View Single Post
Old 29-08-2016, 07:32 AM
Newbie ;)

So many cool experiences shared here. I have seen things all my life including what might fall under the label of 'elementals'.

I used to live in a house on 14 acres of uncleared natural bushland and there I witnessed many faeries with my naked eyes as did my three children. They were very fast moving with yellow energy around them and did not look like the stuff of children's books. Their features were more angular and twig like with sharp pointed nose and ears - which by the way was hard to see as they did not stay in semi-physical form before returning to their bright yellow energy forms. There was a cluster of shrubby trees that kind of formed a circle not far from the house that we knew as their faery glen but they also favoured another cluster of trees in the horse paddock and one morning we even awoke to an actual circle of mushrooms with webs dotted with dewdrops they had made outside on the lawn directly behind where my bedroom and patio were located. I used to play music on a keyboard outside that seemed to attract them.

Another experience I had in that house that I will never forget is rolling over in bed half asleep to come face to face with what I call a goblin. He was transparent at first and walking past my bed only a metre from where I lay.as I stared at him he became very solid like a human being and he seemed just as startled to see me as I did to see him. He then continued walking fading into transparency before disappearing. I can only guess that he was walking through dimensions and our worlds overlapped allowing us to see each other. He was about 4 feet tall, very plump and solid with a head much broader and bigger than a human and he wore earthy coloured clothes similar to the seven dwarfs. If I hadn't seen him moving and physically right in front of me, I would have thought he was a cartoon character. The encounter was so vivid that I can still clearly recall it today.

So many other experiences, but those two are good examples of what I have seen. Although when I was 10 and on school camp out in the bush I also heard and saw a yowie or bigfoot. It had reddish brown hair and the sound it made at night was so scarey I couldn't sleep.