View Single Post
Old 17-08-2016, 11:23 PM
Experiencer

A Dark time for me some 10 or more years ago when I was working as a Manager in a target and monetary results based environment which at length facilitated in me what can only be described as burn out and melt down.

Instead of going to work one day . I got on a Train and traveled away as far as I could to the very extremity of England. I had , had a breakdown, My Wife and older Children were frantic with worry about me having just upped and disappeared.

The Police were called and I was reported as a missing person.

I was wandering the country lanes of the Lands End Peninsula in Cornwall when i heared the singing voice a Fae ( I accept this could have been my mental break down) It sounded clear and beautiful.

Shortly afterwards I found a phone booth and called my Wife and went home the following day, I spent a small time on the sick , while I found another job and quit the job that was so evidently destroying my peace of mind.

Of course that is all history now, but I would so like to thank that fae for comforting me in one of my darkest times.