View Single Post
Old 18-09-2012, 03:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Is it possibly a type of tremens? I am thinking that particularly with meditation, Your body thinks it ought to be doing something.. So there you are in stillness..and you get an itch or that tickle in the back of your throat, It's as though your body conspires against you and says "You will not relax".

Any how down and down you go , deeper and deeper. and your nerves get to thinking..So the itch isn't working, we'll try to do something else to prove conclusively that you actually belong in this body right now.

The other thing , mentioned above, the involuntary jolt when you drop off to sleep . might be a similar thing.

I am just wondering whether the body has mechanisms to stop you doing stuff that seems not right to it.

Yep that is very common that as soon as you start entering Trance state you get a itch on your face or somewhere like something is conspiring against you so you will not make it into trance state, it becomes a battle of the wills. It's actually called cobwebs and is very very common, it happens to me too.