View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 06:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It's really important to me. Since there are no other worlds/realms besides this Earth to visit, my only way of escaping this dull and sick world is by lucid dreaming. However, I don't know how to learn it as I already tried the most common methods such as reality checks and dream journals (though I often remember my dreams well enough without needing a dream journal).

Also, last night I watched dozens of subliminal booster videos and even went as far as to humiliate myself by forcing myself into listening to peaceful heavenly music before falling asleep which I was told will give lucid dreams, but it was to no avail. If anything, all this useless stuff I attempted last night rather completely wrecked me since I was unable to sleep for pretty much the entire night at all. Heck, I can probably sleep much better after listening to Amon Amarth or Immortal.

So are there any methods I left out that are guaranteed success, and/or is there anything I may be doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated.
Ho-ha-ha he-he-hi-hi. you are desperate to watch lucid dream. It can be mastered only by remembering that you dream lucid. For this yu need not do exercise for it. just remember that you are sleeping and the dream you will watch may it be lucid or general.