Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Have you ever thought about who or what determines which experiences me make?

If you believe in reincarnation you consequently have to believe that everything we experience is chosen deliberately by our souls. For example if a person grows up in a dictatorship (like North Korea) his soul obviously WANTS to make this experience; why else would he have incarnated in this country? If from an earthly perspective this person’s mission is to fight against the regime, this fight is just an illusion (or an end in itself) from the perspective of the soul. Why? Because he fights against something he (his soul) deliberately chose to experience before.
I think many souls make the experience to fight against or for something just because they want to make the experience to fight and rebel. The so called wrongs do only exist because souls want to make the experience to fix them.

I myself have a very strong urge to fight against certain social wrongs. But I feel very frustrated by the insight that this fight would just be a kind of game to give me the experience of rebellion.

Hi again Siemens.

I am very much into what spirit guide Sparrow says theses days and he says most beings in the spirit world do not incarnate down here into the physical world and on first reading this I was surprised/ taken aback, but they do explore other dimensions and realities.

So my own thoughts now are all stuff is clouded under the veil of eternal being, even more so on the earth plain so this is how us light warriors find are perfect space to expose and identify that which is flawed from here and then onto the spiritual world and all dimensions.
I see it as a creative thing ever evolving, I think I am part of the fairy/ nature spirit soul group and my mission is an attraction to the mother earth spirit