View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Knower
Totally agree, Melahin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi

Thanks for your reply as you send this message at 0808 and i read that my guides are telling me that my thoughts and feelings are right.

I think i might be a light worker but not an earth angel as the biggest sign of an earth angel is that your born with a high vibration and i think i was not, almost 100% sure i was not. Like you said they come from 7th or 9th dimension which means there vibration should be strong but a lot of the other signs are spot on for me.

I felt my guides or guardian angels were trying to tell me something for a while now and think this is it.

I think you are most definitely a Lightworker.

You might be an Indigo. Dunno why but I get that sense. Do you feel the need to break down the barriers made by the systems in place in the world?

I'm a Rainbow which is pretty much a type of Earth Angel. I've been a high vibration from the moment I popped out the womb. I'm all about upliftment, and I couldn't do what Indigos do. Indigos are also about upliftment, but they are also fighters, they fight the system, they fight for what they believe in. Rainbows are fearless, but not fighters.