View Single Post
Old 18-11-2010, 08:55 PM
tragblack

Channeling about Channelers

I am not channeling any Angel or Master-- I am just going with the flow and writing from my highest self I can possibly get to when I do question and answer like this. It is a bit like automatic writing, so I give full credence to the fact that this may all be based off of many things in my conscious and subconscious.

---

I am channeling to ask about channelers.

What about them?

Are any of them at all accurate? Are they at least right in the generalized fact that they all sense some kind of impending change for the better?

Yes and yes, though I doubt you believe my second answer. I don't know why, as you know it, yourself, and also are expecting change for the better. However, I see you waning more toward the "dark side," wanting some more dramatic things to happen, or expecting the worst. [I am about to write, but I am interrupted with:] You are not lost to it, my dear. Just climb right back out, as you always do, and try not to get back in, no matter how alluring.

How can I do that?

Smoke less pot, for one.

I guess so.

And... be nicer to yourself and [your boyfriend]. Listen to your essence. Listen to "the words between the words," like you keep telling yourself to do.