View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator
I think this dream as well speaks to your suppression of emotions. Seems that you learned from your family that negative emotional outbursts are frowned upon. This is actually very unhealthy because the emotions bottle up and can come exploding out when we least expect it. But it seems as though you may believe that emotions put a spell on us, control us in some way and you fear that the angry side of you is a demon that deserves to be locked up (police). Ultimately I suspect you may have an unhealthy perception of emotions and it may be partly why you struggle with depression. You are depressing (suppressing) your emotions because the negative ones are seen as bad and it is holding you back in life in more ways than just in relationships. We need to have a healthy relationship with emotions to be able to take the risks in life that lead to our success in a chosen field. If we are afraid to fail we can find it hard to try. I suggest you do some research on emotions and try to make peace with them.