Thread: Getting Toned
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
Yoga and pilates give you a nice toned looked. I am a weight free person, I feel using weights bulk me up, and I don't like that look ( I am very pettie). Maybe try a plank challenge? So easy to do at home, very challenging!

I do at least 200-300 squats every other day (or three lol). I got a really toned butt, LOL! Something that the machines don't do because you are using your own muscles and weight. I started with the 30 day squat challenge, which starts you low. I did that and grew my amount with time. Google it sometime as well as planks challange. You don't have to leave the home :)

Thanks for your advice!! The plank challenge sounds interesting. I have to give you credit 200-300 squats is not easy at all. The most I can do so far is 100 squats. I have to get better at it. I wish I could stay at home and do more workouts instead of going to the gym. The reason I go to the gym is because when I'm at home constantly I'm getting interrupted and its very frustrating. It be nice cause I can't stand going to the gym and having perverts stare at me while I'm working out (very annoying).