Thread: Voodoo curse
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyjonny_uk
Hi,

I didnt know if this was the right place to post but me and my girlfriend both dont know anything about spiritual things but we think we are cursed like some kind of voodoo because over the last 6 months we have started our new relationship with nothing but pains, ilnessess etc etc, once i get over something she seems to get something wrong with her. Is there any chance somebody we know that is into spiritual things could be doing something like this?

Many thanks in advance

Jonny

Hi Jonny

I personally don't believe we only feel what is generated by ourselves.

Karma is the response from energies stored within the mind / soul, until they are cleared - but we can also inherit misfortune, and other toxic energies (and even 'curses') from our mothers and fathers as well as their mothers and fathers. And so on.
Again, until they are cleared.
While we can also gain an energy from somebody who walks past us in the street.

It could well be that you and your partner are being subjected to negative energies created by other persons / events - which is not necessarily your fault. While you and your partner are also transferring energies between you, which is likely to be prolonging any negativities.

If you are positive with each other and your surroundings, I'm sure it'll be enough to solve the problem!

All the best

AM