View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Knower
Thank you everyone~! Wow, very interesting. It's comforting to hear those stores at a time like this.

Fifi visited again last night. This time she was on my bed. I sleep on a full-size mattress, and she was on the other side. She was a little less than a foot away from my head; she was on the pillow side near the headboard but about 6 inches away from the headboard. She wasn't looking at me though. She had her nose down sniffing a fuzzy blanket I had on that side of the bed. She was walking while sniffing the blanket. She LOVED soft blankets and pillows, especially plush ones. So it makes sense for her to be drawn to it.

She had her green t-shirt on as well. Her taking it with her warms my heart because she loved that shirt. It's killing my mom that she can't see her but I can. My mom is like me though and can see and sense spirits/ghosts. With certain animals though, I can see them in full color. For example. When my cat passed away in October I have just seen hazes and white flashes. However, with Fifi I can see her in full color. Not sure why certain animals through stronger but they do.

A member of this forum suggested having an OBE to interact with her. I have honestly thought about it because its hard for me to just see her for a few seconds and then nothing else. It bothers me that I cannot love her when she visits. Can't stand the thought of her just walking around or laying down with no interaction at all.

My mom is worried that after she moves Fifi will not come see her. I guess her being in a new place after she died somewhere else makes her think there is no way she can find her. I said to her though that it does not matter where you go and how often you move, that she can still find you because of the connection they had. I also said that time makes no difference either as 30-40 years passing may seem like a lifetime to us but only a second to our departed pets.

She is having a very difficult time with her passing as am I. It has been 8 days of pain and crying. I wish God would give her back to us for one more week. We weren't ready to say good-bye. I know she will be waiting it's just the long wait which we must endure before we see her again that's so hard.