View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
And another door, or two, or three,... open up. I was pretty confused to meet someone who “lit a flame” to my transformation, who then simple cast me aside because I would not let them be my only teacher. But hope brought healing and fear lost its strangle hold on my mind. Which brought clarity in the most amazing all around way. Exploring and reading and chatting with friends and members of the forum along with everyday encounters and chance meetings; it all just gets bigger and brighter everyday. New people cross my path on occasion and join their light with mine. It is amazing. Today, after a conversation with a new friend, there were books! Brought to my work! The universe, the Divine Spirit, the Old Ones, the soul family are all my teachers. So, I am breathing in the beauty out here in the boonies and simply amazed. I am also extremely thankful for the patience, knowledge and kindness of the members of the forum; I hold a space in my heart.

You sound like a teacher to me.

sf